This section helps you to understand and use Goal Based Auto Push. Here are some example use cases :
- User added product to cart but have not checked out the product.
- User left a game after level A and needs to be brought back to level B.
- User initiated money deposit but left in the middle.
- User initiated adding card details but left in the middle.
Informvisitors provides four types of tracking a user navigation on Client's application. They are :
- Start by URL and End by URL
- Start by URL and End by HTML Element
- Start by HTML Element and End by URL
- Start by HTML Element and End by HTML Element
Let us go through all of four types of tracking one by one.
This is suitable for those processes where the URL of the start and End of process are on diffrent url paths. Example
- Checkout Page : https://www.mywebsite.com/products/checkout
- Thankyou Page : https://www.mywebsite.com/products/Thankyou
In this example Checkout Page is where we want to start tracking the user action, and Thankyou Page is the end page once the user has successfully finished the checkout process.
This is suitable for those processes where a certain URL marks the beginning of a process and User navigates through the process though a set of HTML elements that get loaded with flow. And the end is marked by a Success or Thank You Element or Popup. Following are real life use case from one of our clinets https://usemycards.com/ . Observe that the URL remains the same while the page content gets loaded dynamically with the flow.
This is suitable for those kind of applications where the process begins with loading of a HTML Element and ends when the user reaches a particular URL.
This is suitable for those kind of applications where the process begins with loading of a HTML Element and ends by loading of a HTML Element (Independent of change in URL).