How is it any better than current methods?
We believe from the stats that browser based push notifications are a better way of engaging the users than the current re-engagement platforms
Current Re-engagement solutions:
- Mobile apps have very low retention - Less < 20%
- Cost of getting traffic keeps going up
- What if there was a solution to notify the visitors who once came to my site later anywhere they are?
This is where Informvisitors comes into play
- Push is device agnostic. Reaches right from a laptop to a tiny mobile
- You can easily personalise messages based on the context of the user
E-Mail Marketing Vs Push Notifications:
- Average mail CTR < 1% and this is going even down with exodus of more mails
- Push has 10x CTR of mails and also is a lot more engaging to the user
- For mail users need to be opening his mailbox which a lot many users just do 2, 3 times a day. Whereas a push can come whenever the device is online